Planned Maintenance Agreement:
This annual maintenance agreement offers you the basic protection of two precision tune-ups and professional cleanings per year, once in the spring for your cooling system, and once in the fall for your heating system. Both scheduled check-ups include*:
- Check condenser and evaporator coils (clean when necessary)
- Check starting components
- Check filters **
- Check for proper temperature difference
- Check voltage/amperage on motors
- Check thermostat operation
- Check operating pressures
- Check safety controls
- Check blower components
- Flush condensate drain
- Check all electrical connections
- Lubricate all moving parts where necessary
In addition to the above, we will provide priority service at a 10% discount off of the regular parts and labor rates.
* Certain maintenance items are only performed in the heating or cooling season.
** It is the customer’s responsibility to periodically clean or replace the air filter.
The maintenance agreement does not include accessories such as humidifiers, media filters, programmable thermostats, zoning systems, UV lights, energy recovery ventilators and electronic air cleaners. These items can be added to the maintenance agreement.
Accessory Maintenance Agreements:
Humidifier- Flow-thru type
- New humidifier pad
- A complete flushing of the drain to prevent overflows
- Complete operation check of humidifier and humidistat
Humidifier- Autoflow Steam Type
- Clean and check electrodes and tray
- Test drain-purge operation
- Flush drain line to prevent overflows
- Run through complete cycle
- Install new media filter
Electronic Air Cleaner
- Check electrical operation
- Clean pre-filter and main cells
- Replace UV bulb