Dehumidifier Installation, Air Purification & Indoor Air QualityPotomac Falls, VA, Ashburn, VA, Arlington, VA, Sterling, VA, Leesburg, VA, Reston, VA
You inhale about 15,000 or more quarts of air each day. You probably spend about ninety percent of your time indoors. The quality of indoor air is often five times more polluted than outside air. These facts add up to a major concern. Exposure to poor indoor air quality negatively impacts your health, and has been linked to issues with allergies, asthma, lung cancer, and heart problems. The Environmental Protection Agency recognizes indoor air pollution as among the top five environmental risks to public health. While there are sources of indoor air contaminants all around you, Wittman Mechanical Contractors, Inc. provides effective improvement through quality products and strategies. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we specialize in the leading solutions to even the toughest challenges, bringing residential customers across Northern Virginia & Surrounding Areas healthy homes to enjoy.
Breathe Easy with Expert Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Indoor air pollution is something every home struggles with. Wittman Mechanical Contractors, Inc. customizes solutions to your specific concerns. We accurately analyze your indoor environment, targeting services and recommendations to deliver optimum results. Wittman Mechanical Contractors, Inc. offers a wide selection of accessories for your heating and cooling system, which operate silently, efficiently, and require very little maintenance. Contact Wittman Mechanical Contractors, Inc. at (703) 430-2626 for outstanding solutions to air quality across Sterling, VA, Ashburn, VA, Potomac Falls, VA, Leesburg, VA, Reston, VA, Lansdowne, VA, Great Falls, VA, Broadlands, VA, Brambleton, VA, McLean, VA, Falls Church, VA, Arlington, VA & Fairfax, VA,.
Among our rewarding products, Wittman Mechanical Contractors, Inc. offers:
- Humidifiers – “Flow-thru” and whole-home humidifiers eliminate the standing water, maintenance requirements, and potential contamination of portable units. Introducing necessary humidity to your home environment, a modern humidifier improves comfort while reducing heating costs. You’ll feel more comfortable at lower temperatures, protect home furnishings, and avoid issues such as dry skin, chapped lips, dry nasal passages, itchy eyes, greater susceptibility to infection, and more.
- Air Cleaners – We offer a rewarding selection of air cleaners to suit any home, including the Carrier EZ Flex Media Filter or the Carrier Infinity Air Purifier. The Carrier Infinity Air Purifier utilizes Captures and Kills technology to eliminate airborne pathogens such as bacteria, viruses and mold. Purifying indoor air as many as eight times every hour, a cleaner, healthier, and more enjoyable home is achieved.
- Programmable Thermostats – Improve control, convenience, and the cost of keeping a perfectly comfortable home with a programmable thermostat. We offer everything from the basic set-back thermostat to the innovative Carrier Infinity Interface Control, ensuring the perfect answer to your specific goals and requirements.
- UV Light Technology – Carrier UV Lamps kill bacteria and mold that tend to flourish in the moist environment of the indoor coil of your HVAC system. Working silently and tirelessly, germicidal UV lights maintain HVAC efficiency while preventing harmful pollutants from circulating back into your family’s home.
- Energy Recovery Ventilator – While a tightly sealed thermal envelope is necessary to prevent energy waste and keep costs as low as possible, the same, stale air is then trapped inside and continuously circulated. An energy recovery ventilator introduces fresh air, combats problems with humidity, and ensures air conditioner efficiency. It’s far better than opening a window, delivering benefits without drawbacks.