Geothermal Heating Installation, Geothermal HVAC & Geothermal Air Conditioning Repair & ServiceReston, VA, Leesburg, VA, Potomac Falls, VA, Sterling, VA, Ashburn, VA, Arlington, VA
A geothermal heat pump is wonderfully energy efficient. Designed to take advantage of the relatively constant 50 degree temperature below ground, the system doesn’t burn fuel to create heat, but simply moves it from one place to another, requiring very little energy to heat and cool your home. You’re going to enjoy more consistent temperatures in your home all year round, while cutting energy bills in half. For design and installation handled properly, call on the professionals from Wittman Mechanical Contractors, Inc., and enjoy maximum value from your investment.
Accurate Geothermal HVAC System InstallationGeothermal Heating and Cooling in Sterling, VA, Ashburn, VA, Potomac Falls, VA, Leesburg, VA, Reston, VA, Lansdowne, VA, Great Falls, VA, Broadlands, VA, Brambleton, VA, McLean, VA, Falls Church, VA, Arlington, VA & Fairfax, VA,
No contractor in Wittman Mechanical Contractors, Inc. is more familiar and skilled in this technology than Wittman Mechanical Contractors, Inc.. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we provide the highest efficiency available today, with an EER (energy efficiency ratio) of 30. Our factory trained, NATE-certified, and experienced technicians handle your start-to-finish project with the expertise that adds up to peak performance and satisfaction. Contact us at (703) 430-2626 for more information, knowledgeable recommendations, and convenient scheduling across Northern Virginia & Surrounding Areas.
Geothermal offers outstanding benefits to homeowners, including:
- Lower operating costs – Count on your geothermal heat pump to save you between thirty and sixty percent on heating, and twenty to fifty percent on cooling costs compared to conventional HVAC equipment.
- Clean, safe heating & cooling – Because there is no combustion process, there is no emission of carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, or other greenhouse gasses. There’s also no concern over combustion-related safety or air quality problems.
- Flexibility – Can be installed in new construction, retrofit situations, and integrated with existing systems such as traditional forced air or radiant floor heating.
- Quiet operation – There is no outdoor compressor fan making noise, and the indoor unit is no louder than your refrigerator.
- Longevity – Plan on the indoor components to deliver approximately 25 years of reliable service, while the ground loop will typically last more than fifty years.
- Low maintenance – The heat pump is protected from weather, has fewer moving parts, and requires only minimal maintenance.
- Value – The energy savings quickly offset and exceed the cost of installation, usually within three to eight years.
- Environmentally Responsible – Recognized by the EPA as the most environmentally-friendly and cost effective heating and cooling option on the market, installing a geothermal heat pump is the equivalent of planting 750 trees.
- Hot Water – Geothermal systems can supplement your home’s conventional water heater, and trim up to 30% off your annual water heating costs.